- Kills listed weeds including Dollarweed, Dandelion and Clover1
- Feeds, greens and strengthens your lawn
- Prevents broadleaf and grassy weeds PLUS CRABGRASS up to 6 MONTHS1
- Won’t harm lawns when used as directed2
- For use on Southern turfs: Bermudagrass, St. Augustinegrass, Centipedegrass and Zoysiagrass
- 12.5 lb. Granules treat up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- 25 lb. Granules treat up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- 50% slow-release formula
- Actives: 0.088% Dicamba acid; 0.041% Penoxsulam; 0.027% Indaziflam;
Fertilizer Analysis: 35-0-3
For sale in AL, AR, AZ, FL, GA, HI, ID, LA, MI, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN and TX. Not registered in all states.
1See product label for kill/prevent weed list. Includes both broadleaf and grassy weeds.
2See label for timing recommendations on when to apply for best results. New lawns must be at least 3 months old if sodded, 16 months old if sprigged or seeded.
Check with your county or city government to determine if there are local regulations for fertilizer use. Check with your local Cooperative Extension Agency to obtain specific information on local turf best management practices.