- Kills listed broadleaf lawn weeds including Dandelion, Clover, Chickweed and more
- Kills Crabgrass plus other grassy weeds – even if you've missed a Crabgrass preventer application
- Micro-Feed Action™ improves nutrient uptake during and between feedings
- Feeds, greens and strengthens your lawn
- Do not use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam variety), Bahiagrass, Carpetgrass, Centipedegrass or Dichondra
- 12 lb. Granules treat up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- 24 lb. Granules treat up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- 25% slow-release formula
- Actives: 0.818% 2,4-D; 0.419% Quinclorac; 0.073% Dicamba
- Fertilizer Analysis: 22-0-4 slow-release fertilizer
Our proprietary Micro-Feed Action colonizes plant roots and unlocks essential Micro-nutrients already in the soil
Micro-Feed Action helps:
Improve nutrient uptake during and between feedings
Improve and fortify roots
Increase resistance to heat and drought
Not for sale in HI, NY or FL. Registration pending in CA. Do not use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam variety), Bahiagrass, Carpetgrass, Centipedegrass or Dichondra.
Micro-Feed Action™ is a trademark of SBM Life Science Corp.