- Micro-Feed Action™ creates a more nutritious, resilient root zone environment
- Improves turf nutrition at every level for up to 3 MONTHS
- Grass – greens, thickens lawn
- Roots – builds strong roots
- Soil – feeds and fortifies soil
- Apply to any type of grass during any season when grass is actively growing¹
- 12 lb. Granules treat up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- 24 lb. Granules treat up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- 50% slow-release formula
- Contains: 30.0% Nitrogen; 4.0% Soluble Potash; 3.43% Sulfur; 2.5% Iron; 3.29% Chlorine
- Fertilizer Analysis: 30-0-4 slow-release fertilizer
Micro-Feed Action™ helps:
Nutrient uptake during and between feedings
Improve and fortify roots
Registration pending in CA, IL and ND.
1Check with your local Cooperative Extension Agency for the most ideal application timing.
Micro-Feed Action™ is a trademark of SBM Life Science Corp.