Kills existing lawn weeds and prevents listed weeds from emerging for up to 6 months.1
One application of Season Long Weed Control For Lawns* does more than kill the lawn weeds you see, it creates a protective barrier below to prevent the weeds you can’t see.
- Post-Emergent: Kills existing broadleaf weeds
- Pre-Emergent: Prevents new broadleaf weeds for up to 6 months1
- Weeds begin to wilt and die within hours and are completely dead in 14-28 days
- Won’t harm your lawn when used as directed2
- Rainproof in one hour
Kills and prevents over 200 lawn weeds.3
such as Chickweed, Clover, Creeping Charlie, Dandelion, Dollarweed, Henbit and Spurge.
Check the label for the complete list of broadleaf weeds.
Where to apply
Apply on established lawns – without harming lawn grasses.2
Do not use on Carpetgrass, improved varieties of St. Augustinegrass (such as Floratam), Dichondra or desirable Clovers.2
When to apply
- Apply anytime spring through fall when temperatures are between 50°F – 90°F
- Spray when weeds are small and actively growing
- Do not apply while grass is emerging from dormancy
- Apply when the air is calm to avoid spray drift onto desirable plants
See “Directions For Use” on the label for further details.
How to apply
- Spray the entire lawn area to kill current lawns weeds and prevent new lawn weeds for up to six months.1
- Wait at least one hour after applying, then activate the preventive weed barrier by watering in with ¼ - ½” of irrigation.
Do not rake: Heavy raking will disturb the weed preventative barrier and reduce the effectiveness of this product.
Kill, prevent AND save
*Not for sale, distribution or use in New York.
1-Does not provide pre-emergent or post-emergent control of Crabgrass.
2-Won’t harm lawns when used as directed. Do not use on Carpetgrass, improved varieties of St. Augustinegrass (such as Floratam), Dichondra or desirable Clovers.
3-See product label for kill/prevent weed list.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW LABEL INSTRUCTIONS.
©2018 SBM Life Science Corp. 1001 Winstead Drive, Suite 500, Cary, NC 27513. 1-877-229-3724. BioAdvanced™ and EZ-Grip One Touch Sprayer™ are trademarks of SBM Life Science Corp.